Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Welcome to All!

Hello and welcome to my blog. Your probably wondering why I started this blog, huh? Guess I decided to jump on the bandwagon, considering that all my friends have a nifty thrifty blog that I love reading, so I thought, hey, why not me? I tossed the idea back and forth considering I'm already over my head and out of time most days, but... You know! So don't jump me if I don't post EVERYDAY, I'll post when I can and update everyone.
So, I'm new to all of this and just getting the hang of it, don't tighten the noose too tight!

First bargain related post: Kroger has Cottonelle toilet paper 4 packs, everyday low price of $.99. In this past Sunday's paper, there were coupons for $.50 off ANY one Cottonelle 4 pack or larger. Most Kroger's double up to $.50 (I'm lucky, mine doubles up to $.99 everyday!) but with the coupon doubled, that means free TP!! Woohoo! I love a good bargain!
bargains, deals, steals, coupons, save you money, making money, surveys, etc

0 comments: