Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Have you heard???


Check out DQ's new Sweet Deals here

You may have heard the big news already: We’re launching our first-ever permanent value menu - DQ® Sweet Deals.

Just in case you haven’t heard yet, here’s the deal: You can mix and match nine menu items, choosing two for $3, three for $4 or four for $5. You have the freedom of choice with more than 20,000 combinations.

Menu items include the famous Dairy Queen® cheeseburger, classic all-beef hot dog, new chicken wrap, yummy French fries, crispy onion rings, fresh salad, beverage and an irresistible sundae or cone made with the signature DQ soft serve with the curl on top.

So here it is, you heard it here first!! (Or second, third, fourth, but that doesn't really matter!)

I would make a deal with DQ that if they would supply my favorite Sweet Deals for life, I'll mention them EVERYDAY on my blog FOR LIFE!! How does that sound, DQ? Cheapest advertising you've ever paid for, huh? And just so you know, my favorite Sweet Deals are.... Drum roll, please....cheeseburger, regular frie, and small dipped cone (but every now and then you have to let me switch the cone out for a sundae, just for a little variety!) So, you tell me...What's your favorite Sweet Deal?

0 comments: