Monday, March 23, 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

From March 20th - March 27th, join in on the fun for the week long carnival style party called the Ultimate Blog Party 2009! It is THE mom-bloggers party of the year! This is my first year participating so join me, if you haven't already! And make sure and check out http://www.5minutesformom.com and join in on all the fun there!!

It has become a tradition in the “momosphere.” It is the perfect event to build your network and have some serious blogging fun, all without stepping away from your machine…

Last year, the Ultimate Blog Party 2008 had over 1500 bloggers participating and our UBP related pages had over 72,000 page views, with the actual party post receiving over 20,000 page views.

So if you want to grow your network, meet new friends or promote your site, get ready for the Ultimate Blog Party 2009!!! You could win BIG prizes, even if your not a blogger. My favorite prizes listed so far include in no particular order:
$50 gift certificate to Target (19, 21 & 22)
$25 Gift Card to Target (USC56)
$25 gift certificate from Amazon.com (USC47 &15)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's my first blog party too. Sorry about your Grandpa. I still miss mine. Grandparents are special people. Enjoy the blog parties.

Jenn said...

Hi - This is my first party so I am finding my way around. Hope to see you around the party!

Jennifer
http://childhoodasthma.wordpress.com/

Wendi said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. I had fun, checking out your recent posts. I love swagbucks, I'm getting ready to cash in some points for 2 Amazon giftcards!

Yummy Boy Mummy said...

Glad we can attend the UBP together. :)

alpinekleins said...

Thanks for stopping by the party, and leaving comments! Love those! Good luck with the giveaway:)

Kristin

Crazily Ever After said...

Thank you for coming by to party! Don't be a stranger!

Janine said...

Hi there - thanks for stopping by my party...us newbies gotta stick together :).

Nikki Harvey said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog party :D

http://www.southernpixie.com

Brenda said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is my first party and love it.