Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yanni Voices

Okay, so here lately, the blogs been about nothing but bargains and deal alerts so I wanted to post and remind all of you to check out the new Yanni Voice album. I recently received a copy from One2OneNetwork to review and must say I am quite impressed. The album is different than any other Yanni album I had heard before and features some young new voices that will thrill any music lover! You may have seen the concert availabe on PBS (I posted about it awhile back) or maybe you caught them in concert or have tickets to an upcoming show but even if you haven't, you absolutely must check out the Yanni Voices album.

Don't worry, this isn't the end of the bargains, there will be more posts to come but I did warn all of you, I'm a crazy Musical Couponing Mommy, so stay tuned!

0 comments: