Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Here's an update:
Don't lose hope, people! Not all of the confirmation e-mails have been sent out yet! I sent this email out last week:
Hi, I just was looking through my old e-mails and realized I hadn't heard anymore about this campaign. Have the notifications already been sent out for who is involved? I had posted the link on my blog and several people has signed up from the link, but they are awaiting an update, as am I so I told them I would check and see. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

And this is the response I got:
Hi Rushell,

Thanks for your email.

We have sent out some conformation emails, but not all. We have recieved an overwhelming response so not everyone will make it onto the list, but your friends should know by the end of the week. I will put your name on the confirmed list so you can certainly participate.

Look out for an email in your inbox in the next few days with more details.

Thanks again,

Emily and Jessica

WOOHOO!!!! I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Betsy's Third said...

Rushell - What e-mail did you contact? I want in too. :) I signed up a long time ago and haven't heard anything.

Mommysamons said...

The email I contacted is: fitwomen@ammomarketing.com

HTH!