Sunday, October 4, 2009

Snow White Deal at Walmart!!


Are you as excited about the release of Snow White on Blu/Ray DVD as I am? Fortunately, because of One2One Network, I received a copy on Friday and have already watched it with my 2 children. It was more wonderful than I remember, and so special for me to be able to share such a classic that I watched as a small child with my own children. The extras included are amazing, and my 4 year old daughter loves the music videos. But enough about all of that! Are you ready to get your very own copy, for as low as $4.99? If so, here's how...


The movie will be released Oct. 6, on Tuesday at stores nationwide. Click here to print a coupon for $10 off. BTW, you can print it twice if you want! So that takes your out of pocket cost down to $9.99. But it gets even better! Click here to print out a $5 rebate form. All you need to do is purchase a package of Hefty Plates, cups, or baggies! So all in all, you'll be paying just $4.99 for a Diamond Edition Disney Classic Snow White movie! Great deal!

0 comments: