Monday, November 23, 2009

So, this game is part of Amazon's Black Friday deals that are starting today. I am posting it because I myself have this game and would HIGHLY recommend it for anyone that wants a workout at home, while having fun. I was fortunate enough to get a copy of this game before it was released thanks to the very nice marketing group Ammo Marketing. I can't brag enough about it. In fact, I loaned my copy to a friend at work who is doing our Biggest Loser competition and she raves on and on about it. Her teenage son loves it and plays it every night with her! But don't be mistaken! Just because this is a game, that doesn't mean it won't kick your butt into shape. The first few times I did it, it HURT afterwards, especially my legs. It was so bad that I went grocery shopping and wanted to get some mustard... Well, that was on the bottom shelf. I had no problem getting down there to get it, getting up was a difference story. My legs were so sore that I had to hold onto the shelf and PULL myself up!

This game normally retails for $59.99 and sometimes, you can catch it on sale for $49.99-$54.99, so getting it at $39.99 is a GREAT deal in my opinion! But hurry, it's only while supplies last and promotion ends!

0 comments: