Sunday, December 6, 2009

As many of you may know, I do some surveys and such online to make a little extra spending money and cash. I've made some pretty good money with several respectable companies and have also gotten my hands on a few that were also scams, as I'm sure many of you have. I promise, if you sign up with a company I post  on MY blog, you'll not get a scam, each company I recommend I have personally done a research project for and Lakamo is no different. I've completed 2 seperate research projects for them in the last year and several more last year, each one paying no less than $75 and lasting no more than 2 hours. Up until just recently, though, they only did projects in Columbus, OH and surrounding areas because of their location, but they are now going NATIONAL!! Here's the e-mail I got recently reguarding the changes:

Thanks for your participation and interest in the research we are doing.  We are growing and have more projects not only in central Ohio, but all over the country!  So we'd like to take this opportunity to ask you to refer your family, friends, and co-workers not only here in Columbus, but from ALL over the country to the Lakamo family.  We really do need your help.

You can forward them this email, I'm including a link to our registration page.  Be sure to tell the people you know that you have participated in fun research and actually got paid real $$ to tell them what you think, LOL!

Lakamo Research

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I think you will be interested in this: Lakamo is recruiting for tax software studies in the following states: CA, PA, MI, MN , NY and UT. The studies will all be remote - you just need a high speed internet connection and a separate phone line. We need people who filed their taxes last year at a tax store, but are planning to do their own taxes this year, either online or with purchased software. $75 for a one hour session. Contact terri@lakamo.com if you think you might qualify!