Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Need some new Wii games to keep the kids entertained while most of the country is under a foot of snow? Or maybe you got a Wii for Christmas and just haven't had a chance to get many games for it? Now's the time, with Amazon's Wii Gold Box Deals All Day Long!! The deal of the day happens to be Wii "Walk It Out" at $19.98, regular price of $29.99 with a savings of 33% off. As the day goes on, usually in 3 hour intervals, they will be featuring other games as the lightning deals. They give you hints as to what the next deal will be so I'm going to list my guesses as what I think they will be.

9:00 AM PST: Join your favorite Toy Story characters in the shooting gallery. I think Toy Story Mania!

12:00 PM PST: Lose weight, win challenges and stay above the yellow line. I think The Biggest Loser!

3:00 PM PST: “You Belong With Wii" I think Band Hero.

5:00 PM PST: Fitness has never been this personalized or this much fun! I think Wii Fit or Wii Fit Plus.

7:00 PM PST: Charge 4 Wii Remotes with one dock. I think it's a 4 remote charging dock.

8:00 PM PST: Get ready to get active. I am guessing EA Sports Active (which is a GREAT workout game.

0 comments: