Monday, June 21, 2010

One Eskimo

This post is for you music lovers out there. Looking for a few new tracks to listen to this summer from an up and coming alternative band? One Eskimo has you covered! There new album has just been released, with "Kandi" being the #1 adult alternative song for 4 weeks and counting! Check out their site here and see what you think?

I'm a music lover myself and love when I get the chance to discover new music and bands and I've shared several of them here with you on Musical Couponing Mommy. One2Onenetwork has graciously given me a copy of their album to listen to before it hit music stores and I'm hooked! So far, my favorite track has been "Astronauts" and "Simple Day" with a close runner of "Kandi". Take a listen, let me know what track is your favorite. You can download "Astronauts" for FREE just by clicking here! 

0 comments: