Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wow, summer is here!!

Wow, I finally made it through my first quarter of college! It's taken me 8 years and 2 kids to get there, but I did it. And I'm happy to report I finished this quarter with a 4.0 GPA, not bad, not bad if I do say so myself :)

Back to the bargains, though! Meijer is having a great week of bargains! Here's some things I came across:

Helluva Good Dip $.99 Just click here to print a coupon for $.50 off one, which doubles, making it FREE!! Don't forget you can print the coupon twice by hitting refresh or your back button.

Old El Paso Taco Shells 10 for $10, Get the 11th Free (10G1) On the right hand side of my blog, there is a coupon bar. Click it to print coupons good for $.50 off one, doubling to make them FREE!!

Aunt Millie's Bread or Buns are $1.29 a loaf or pack, there were coupons in the May 23 inserts for $.55 off 1, which doubles, making each pack just $.29!

Lysol wipes are $1.33 at my store, there were $1.00 off coupons in this past week's inserts, and there is a $1.00 off 4 Meijer Mealbox coupon that you can print here making each canister just $.08 a piece after coupons, great stock up price for those school supply lists!

Nestle Drumsticks are 4 for $10. Coupons for $1.00 off, makes them just $1.50 each.

Betty Crocker potatoes are 10G1, and coupons on the right hand coupon bar for $.50 off, making them just $.50 a box!

Hamburger, Tuna, and Chicken Helper is 10G1, with coupons for $.75 off 3, again on the coupon bar to the right, making 3 just $2.00 total!

KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce is 4 for $5.00, there are coupons for $1.00 off from previous inserts making them just $.25 a bottle!

Many more deals there, I'll keep posting as I come across them!

0 comments: